When you’ve given substantial precious years of your life in studying or working in a particular country, you might want to settle down there for better opportunities and better status as an individual in a foreign country.

Hence applying for a Permanent Residency becomes a must as besides giving you a right to stay abroad, it allows you the right to work and study anywhere in the country. One also gets other medical and several social benefits after getting one’s PR. But is the process for obtaining the PR simple?

Well, the answer is that if you get the right guidance at the right time from a reputed and revered immigration consultancy firm, the whole process can become an absolute cake-walk for you. But if you get caught up in the wrong hands, the entire process may become excruciating and painfully slow.

Language Test

Since English and French are the two official languages of Canada, therefore you must prove your proficiency in either of these languages with minimum CLB 7.

There are several internationally recognized tests you can take to prove your English proficiency like IELTS, TOEFL etc. To know more, please get in touch with us anytime.


To apply for PR in Canada, you must at least be a graduate and if you are applying for PR as a skilled worker from another country, you need to provide ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from an approved authority, like WES.

Work Experience

Minimum 1 year of work experience is a must for applying for Canadian PR. However, to get an invitation from IRCC, you must earn more points on the point based immigration system of Canada. Ideally, work experience of at least 3 years can help you earn good points.

When it comes to VISA BUDDY, you can be rest assured that you’re indeed in the right hands! The expert team at VISA BUDDY can provide the most efficient and professional support to you. Simply give us a call on our helpline number to know more about Permanent Residency and Citizenship.