Parents and Grand-parents, you don’t need to worry anymore. With VISA BUDDY, you can instantly get a Super Visa to visit your children studying or working abroad. No hidden charges, full guidance and quick visa processing!


The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.

To be eligible for a super visa, you must:

  • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
  • You should also have a letter signed from your child or grandchild inviting you. The letter should include key information like promise of financial support, a copy of that person’s citizenship/PR document etc.
  • You should also have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company

You must also keep in mind that the Super Visa has to be applied from outside Canada. There are some other conditions also to be met. We advise you to take Expert Help for your individual case. 

Book a Consultation with VISA BUDDY experts now to obtain Canadian SUPER VISA.