Nova Scotia Occupation-In-Demand List
Nova Scotia also has their own provincial nomination program(NSPNP) to facilitates immigrants of skilled workers into the province. Preference is given to those qualified immigrants who will help in growth and development of the province.
ITA is given to the applicants who have scored the minimum point cut-off needed in CRS so that they can apply for permanent residence visa. Immigrants having the required skill set that are demanded in the jobs listed in occupation-in-demand are given preference. Processing time for each application is different but average time is around 7 to 8 months per application.
- Should have a permanent job offer letter from the eligible employer of the province.
- Age should be between 18 to 49 years of age.
- Must have the minimum CLB level required in the province.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in the designated occupation.
- Canadian diploma or equivalent certificate for education requirement.
- Must have the intention to live and work in Nova Scotia province.
Nova Scotia Occupation-in-Demand List
This list include only category A jobs, category B jobs are currently closed by the Nova Scotia government.
|Financial auditors and accountants
|Other financial officers
|Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
|Accounting Technician and Bookkeepers
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
|Licensed practical nurses
|College and other vocational instructors
|Paralegal and related occupations
|Social and community service workers